The User has to read the here below expressly stated Terms of Service very carefully, as this is our company ownership primary concern, in order for the User to be aware of all his rights and obligations, arising from this Agreement, and for his better service when looking for products he wishes to buy through our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site is owned by herseinspired.com and is available for a User’s personal and non-commercial purposes only. HERSE name, logo, and site content, including all pictures, slogans, text, colors, designs, graphics, images, icons, buttons, code and software, are all subjected to trademark, copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights and law.
HERSE retains sole rights for all use, production, and copy of its trademarks, and any misuse is strictly prohibited. HERSE trademarks may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded, published, exploited, or transmitted without first obtaining written permission from HERSE. Permission is only granted to electronically copy and print pages from the Site solely as related to the non-commercial placement of User’s personal order from HERSE.
HERSE retains all intellectual property rights, copyrights, and trademarks for any material that User prints for personal use. User agrees to respect all applicable intellectual property laws and not use any materials on the site to create new works. None part or the whole of the site is permitted to be published permanently or temporarily by any other web server.
Users agree, accept and consent that they will use the webpages in a lawful and appropriate manner, and among other things are subject to the legislation on the transfer of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third parties. Consequently, users agree that they will not use the website for the following purposes (this list being indicative and not exhaustive):
• To cause harm to minors
• To transmit or obtain access to content which:
• To violate any third party rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property rights)
• To affront third parties (e.g. slander, racist comments). Is contrary to law, morality or business usages.
• Invades the privacy or undermines the civil and social rights of third parties in any manner.
• To mislead anyone about the origin of the webpage content, to cause harm in any manner to the reputation of HERSE or third parties, to put at risk the security of HERSE Company’s network, to prevent any user from accessing the webpages, or to bypass HERSE Company’s authentication checks.
• To install and market in any manner any type of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or spam, chain letters, pyramid systems or any other form of unwanted promotional material and to install and promote advertising without HERSE Company’s written consent.
• To install, market and/or provide content which contains computer viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other users from using webpages.
• Not to disclose their or third party information containing personal data of users or third parties or real time conversations (chats, message boards) or when any webpage service which allows for more than two users to communicate with each other is being used.
In all cases where the webpages are used in an illegal manner or contrary to these terms and conditions of use, users shall be obliged to compensate HERSE for any direct and consequential loss. Failure by HERSE to exercise its rights deriving from these Terms & Conditions shall not entail a waiver of those rights.
Eligibility to Purchase
In order to make purchases on our website, the User will be required to provide his personal details. Furthermore, the User will be required to provide payment details that he represents and warrants are both valid and correct and to confirm that he is the person referred to in the Billing information provided. The website is available only to customers who are adults and have been issued a valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account. Our company reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to solely one customer or to one postal address.
Limitation of Liability
HERSE is not liable against its customers for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arise as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct or misinterpretation on our part.
HERSE is not liable against its customers for any delay in product delivery in cases of “force majeure” or when the ordered products are out of stock. In such cases, our company will see to that our customers are informed on time.
The prices of our products, which are stated in our e-shop list, are expressed in EUROS and are the final ones (including V.A.T. – excluding import duties and taxes applicable to our customer’s country outside Europe) and are set by our company.
Our e-shop reserves the right to alter the prices without prior notice of our customers. Of course, our customer will have to pay the price which was stated during his order ignoring any price changes after his order was placed.
Our company is committed to keeping our e-shop updated at any time. However, there is the possibility that items that seems to be on stock, are actually out of stock for a specific color or size. In such case, we undertake the obligation to fully refund our customer.
The User has to read this clause very carefully before he decides to purchase any goods:
“User agrees to indemnify HERSE against all losses or damages we may suffer, including reasonable attorney’s fees, as a result from any violation or breach of this Agreement or any activity on the User’s account by another third party”.
Amendment of the Agreement
Our company reserves the right to alter or update the Terms and Conditions of the transactions. We, also, undertake the obligation update the present document in order to inform our customers for any change of this Agreement.
All above Terms and Conditions of the usage of our site and all the transactions that our customers realize through our site, comply with the International and European legislation that regulates issues related to e-commerce as well as with the relevant legislation for the protection of consumers, which regulates issues related to distant sales. If any of the provisions of above Terms becomes contradictory to the Law, it ceases to be in force and is automatically deleted from this Agreement, without having an impact on any other provision of this Agreement.
The User can contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0030 6948539583, from Monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 14:30 local time.